Saturday 25 November 2006



Just thought I would load up some jpgs of printmaking work I have been doing over the past few months - these are all non-finalized. This batch is all based around the use of calico as a ground. I printed out a collage I made from Irish Gaelic biblical text and another from a Russian children’s story. This one in fact uses the Russian story. It also includes a collograph element I made a while ago and some tiny bird elements , that I did a drawing of, from my book about the Beatus manuscripts of Liebana, Catalonia, Spain. I went to see these manuscripts myself, well a facsimile of them, at the University Library in Barcelona. This was while I was doing my Masters degree there in 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.