Wednesday 27 December 2006

Sean Mc Donnell created this lovely image of his daughters

This image was featured on a 'change of address' card sent by my previous neighbours. I really like it and it is almost certainly created by Sean Mc Donnell who is the father of the three girls featured. They are the gorgeous Roma, the very refined Aelish and the delightful Grace. We were neighbours for about five or six years and the time just flew by. I really missed them when they moved to a bigger house locally about six months ago. I was very fond of them. I never got to see that much of Seans work as a fine art photographer but it must have been good - for instance I know that the Photographers Gallery in central London took some of his work on consignment a few years back which is an indicator or marker of sorts. I must contact them soon to see how they are getting on in their new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.