Saturday 2 December 2006

Semantica - exhibition in Spain


This is a picture of my most recent installation which was shown at an exhibition called 'Semantica' in Mieres,Asturias, Spain.
The whole project came about through a Spanish artist, Jaime Rodriguez, seeing my work on the internet and contacting me to find out if I wanted to be in an exhibition, he was organising. That was about 18 months ago !!
The show just finished. If you click on the link you can find out more about the entire project and see the other artists who were showing also. It's all in Spanish though but there's lots of pretty pictures !!

For more information about this installation itself, you can click here to connect with my website on Mac.com where I will be loading up a folio of images with details of this installation. It measures about 140 x 200 cm. Its a combination of digital print and intaglio and uses net and metallic card and wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.