Saturday 4 August 2007

I have been what they call "Tagged"by Amanda

Tagged

whats that?..............

No it doesn't mean that someone ran after me at the local supermarket with a price gun and shot me with it...or that I have been designated as "it" with some local kids ,playing 'hide and seek' .........its a kind of 'chain letter' type thing although (as I find those highly stupid and irritating ) its essentially a form or "web echo" or like a net Chinese whisper (but hopefully without the confusion !!!

Are you any clearer now???
OK

First the rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged

I HAVE DECIDED TO DO MY 8 FACTS OR SNIPPETS IN INSTALLMENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT JUST ONE OR TWO SENTENCE DITTIES...SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM. I HAVE 6 SO FAR STILL TRYING TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER TWO BUT I WILL. I AM SURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.