Saturday 4 August 2007

Tagged Part 1 of 8 ; facts(snippets) about me


in response to the 'you've been tagged' phenomenon1

Fact or snippet about me

1.

I was born in St Marys Hospital in Paddington London.

I lived for the first 6 months of my life in a beautiful house in Pembridge Villas in Notting Hill.

My mother would be busy all around the house undertaking household tasks while I 'languished' in the attic room that acted as her accommodation. She was obliged to work in this position, to earn her 'keep'.

No doubt I would spend hours , looking out the window, staring at the wind blowing through the trees and I also liked to hold my hands up above me trying to catch the sunlight--------things have not changed that much then as I am still (metaphorically) trying to catch something elusive through my hands i.e., my life's research, that is, my fine art practice.
Fact number two to follow soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.