Saturday 1 September 2007

The Art of Anatomy


I have been meaning to post this for awhile amongst my many other goodies that I collect into my blog upload folder on my laptop. This grid artwork was created by Feltbug aka Mandy Prowse.

Here is a link to the actual picture she created for the group which we both set up on Flickr. It has links to the artists who's images make up the visuals in this 30 sectioned grid. There are some lovely and even surprising takes on this theme to be found there. I would like eventually for us to develop this group further .......maybe a book.....or an exhibition.........who knows. please feel free to post any ideas you may have?

If you are interested in being part of this then why not sign up to flickr for a free account - though you have to have a Yahoo I.D., to do that. Click on the 'blued up" link to sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.