Thursday 11 October 2007

The Cobalt Series is completed

The picture of the carved woodblock (below) is by Jenn Schmitt




Cobalt Series (6)
Originally uploaded by ainesse.
I thought it was about time that I posted about this set that I have been working on for about the last five weeks

for the Periodic Table Printmaking Project.
Now I just have to choose one of these to send to Jenn Schmitt, the coordinator of this fab project. I had not realized that I would have to put the number of the element on the print and the element symbol or abbreviation so I had better get on with it and get it into the mailbox especially given that our postal workers here in the UK, are striking every 2 days lately in their struggle to fight the government postal service cuts and to get better pension rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.