Sunday 23 March 2008

My Tradigital printmaking blog is GROWING !!!


Feeling a little bit excited about my new blog, because it's coming together a bit more now. I will make more of a splash about it and invite printmakers to visit and contribute, once I have a bit more content on there.
It really does take an awful lot of time and effort though but because it's an area that really interests me, I feel I will not have difficulty in sustaining it.
Here's a picture from Linden Langdon who very kindly has contributed the first "Printmaking Practice"article. I have actually only placed half of it on the blog for now but will add the second half which is about another work she made, on another occasion. Thank you so much Linden as this is the kind of content that I want to get more and more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.