Thursday 13 November 2008

Printmaking Opportunities


If you would like to be a part of the upcoming 8th World Art Print Annual 2009 with one year presentation on the web 3 months exhibition printed full colour catalogue see Lessedras website for further info and entry form , conditions for participation and just some idea of what it's about. I know artists who have had work in it and also that they would'nt bother with it if it was'nt up to much.



So it seems to be a good one. Have any of you previously entered this? I always mean to but seem to miss the deadline. Get printmaking for it !!!!



1 comment:

  1. I was in the 2007 show; it's a bit pricey to enter, and it seems that most people who enter get in. It's fantastic to get the catalogue, but it might be a bit of a case of "vanity publishing", as I don't know how hard it is to get in. But the catalogue was really fantastic, the work was overall of a very good quality, so I could be just pessimistic. I think if you're in that neck of the woods and can afford to visit it, it would be good to go see.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.