Wednesday 25 March 2009

NoToxico conference and exhibition MEXICO










I currently have work in this exhibition which is taking place in Nuevo Leon in Mexico.
I was rather late in getting my submission to them but was pleased to hear that four of my pieces had been selected. It was great to be able to do my submission by email and that it was OK to send them up to 15 images !!! I cant remember but don't think that there was an entry fee either.
I came across this website La Ruta dela Grafica.blogspot.com which I translated from the Spanish using Googles automatic translation facility so its a bit hit and miss although it gives the gist of the conference and theres a list of urls for further reference within the text.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Below are some photos by a friend of a friend on Facebook (Ireri Topete) a fellow printmaker, who took some photos of the exhibition opening, when he accompanied her there - to see how they had hung her printmaking pieces in the exhibition. They both live in Mexico.





2 comments:

  1. I love your pieces for your show (and your friend's as well). Good luck with the Krakow Print show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola Aine... saludos desde México... espero estes muy bien, fue una grata sorpresa ver esto en tu blog... un abrazo...Ireri

    ReplyDelete

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.