Wednesday 15 April 2009

Prints sent off today to Florean Museum in Romania

International Small Engraving Salon Carbunari 2009 (edition 11


It was a bit last minute but for whatever reason yesterday evening I decided to put some 'mini prints' together to send off to this competition which I have been meaning to submit to , year after year. The longest side of any edge of the paper was to be 17 cm.



I scanned them before I sent them off. Some of them you may have seen before...... well actually....... possibly all of them ! There are the earlier ones which are the more colourful pieces, from the "Elemental Traces" series I made around the time I was trying to generate a print to send to the Periodic Printmaking project.




Then the black and white ones i.e., the relief print and the mezzo collo which were generated and submitted to the British mini print initially.



We will see....I feel I have a bit more of a chance of being selected for this one than the drypoint ones, I sent the other day, .........but as always we will see .


3 comments:

  1. They are great, I would chose your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose your work too!!!
    Hopefully you will take a clearer photo of he spiderwoman,so we can see more of the details there too.But it sure looks interesting.
    So good luck on both entries,Aine.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.