Thursday 15 October 2009

Brazilian Printmaker R O S A N A P A U L I N O



 My friend Rosana who is based in Sau Paulo, Brazil has some great work on her blog which I originally set up for her,  to encourage her to get her lovely work on line.
 I like how she uses media and the kinds of ideas and emotions she explores in her work.

Check out her blog  I have put it through Google's website blog translator so language is not a barrier.  For those of you who speak Portuguese,  her direct blog address is http://rosanapaulino.blogspot.com
Rosana did a residency at London print Workshop (as it was then called) sometime around 1997 -9, which is how we became friends.


______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there
Its always good to have a response to posts and if you'd like to,
sign up to receive my bi monthly newsletter..................................
The link to it is on the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the blog.